Sound insulation of the ceiling FIT light boxes
FIT acoustic panels are a modern and simple solution for unwanted sounds coming from above your ceiling.
In the evening, when you want to enjoy peace at home, rest in silence after a long day of work, you often have to participate in the life of your neighbors. You hear TV, conversations, playing children.
Muting thanks from the ceiling is a problem that can be solved by installing effective sound insulation.
You may think that its solution is only renovation and calling a construction team. Not in the case of ceiling sound insulation in the form of FIT panels.
Why the ceiling sound insulation in the form of FIT panels?
- light boxes, being small elements are easy to install;
- you can mount the insulation yourself with the help of a partner, friend or even a neighbor from above;
- assembly is simple and you will do it quickly;
- what is important, you do not have to use any tools - all you need is a good assembly adhesive, which you stick next to each other;
- cleaning after assembly will take you about 15 minutes,
- FIT ceiling sound insulation has a damping capacity of up to 45 bB including the existing partition,
- the light boxes are white and therefore you can easily paint them any color with interior acrylic paints;
A single FIT acoustic coffer is made of:
- insulation layer: 32 mm thick acoustic rubber foam structure with a high degree of sound insulation;
- a decorative layer made of 10 mm thick foamed polystyrene.
Technical data of the FIT acoustic cassette:
- height: 50 cm
- length: 50 cm
- thickness: 4 cm
1 m 2 insulation is 4 boxes.
The package contains 5 panels (1.25 m2).
Insulation trademark is registered and protected by copyright