Decorative wooden panel linear - decor - with perforation Soundrise 4 ZIG ZAG
Linear decorative panels perforated Soundrise 4 / linear acoustic wood diffuser. Modular assembly system.
Decor - a variant of the linear decorative panel made of wood, also used as a linear acoustic diffuser is entirely made of wood. The base of the decor is a perforated acoustic panel made of wooden plywood, on which a diffuser in the form of pine slats is mounted.
How is the decor built - linear panel with perforations?
The decorative / acoustic panel has a modular structure.
- The board and the slats are not bolted together (when ordering it is possible to choose a bolted panel)
- The basic version is made of raw sanded slats of pine wood and a support board of birch plywood (on request it is possible to make beech, alder, birch, oak slats)
- In the panel under the slat place, holes are drilled through which they are screwed. The slats and the plate are connected by means of a tongue and groove system, which facilitates mutual assembly. Such a joining system stiffens the entire structure and prevents the long slats from stretching during use.
- Screws for mounting the slats are included in the set.
- When ordering, please specify which panel type you will need
- There is a possibility of ordering only closing slats
Types of line panels:
Dimensions of a single acoustic linear diffuser module:
length: 100 cm
width: 50 cm
thickness: 3.5 cm
How can a wall panel be mounted on a wall?
A single module of the linear panel is mounted to the wall by means of a mounting system (Fig. 1) consisting of mounting strips and hangers. There are also many other ways to attach panels to the wall, such as gluing or screwing through wall plugs (Fig. 2).
When using the method of mounting on wall plugs, the correct order of assembly must be observed.
- Leave unscrewed slats under which there are mounting holes for M 3.5 mm wall plugs with a screw head diameter not greater than 6.9 mm and a length of 30 mm
- Place the panel against the wall in the place where it is to be mounted and draw points on the wall where we will drill holes for dowels
- Drill holes and screw in plugs
- Try on and slide the panel onto the screw heads
- Adjust the screw depth so that the panel rests against the wall
- Slide the panel out of the screws
- Tighten the missing slats
- Mount the panel
Fig 1. Dedicated assembly system
Fig. 2. The method of mounting the panel using wall plugs
Mounting elements are not included in the panel price.
The price of the line panel is for 1 piece = 0.5 m2 (width 0.5 m x height 1 m)
The price is for the raw panel - pine slats, pine or birch plywood.
If you would like your panel to be varnished or painted, select the option and contact us to agree on the colors