We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while purchasing from our shop. This is why we explain what information we collect and how we manage it. This document was created in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
ARKADIUSZ SEBASTIAN HARYCH is a contractor who is also a private operator of ZIG ZAG ARKADIUSZ HARYCH. This enterprise is in CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) evidence record which is approved by the minister of central business activity who leads CEIDG, tax number 6221049479, nr REGON 021159721, address ul. Cukrowa 11/16, 52-316 Wrocław.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you want to sign up and use our services, you will be asked about your personal information. They are collected and managed by ZIG ZAG SHOP in connection to services we provide, which are enlisted below.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
It depends on what you are buying, it might be, e.g.:
- Purchasing on our website
- Services’ marketing other than a newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
BASES FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
- A sale agreement and other services are provided as a response to your demands which are bound by the sale agreement (under art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR.)
- Law obligation including accounting (art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR)
- Your agreement to sign up to our online service (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR)
- Our vested interest to protect us in case of investigation and defence (art.6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- Our private interest in direct marketing (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- Our private interest in collecting data to analyse and create statistical data (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- Our vested interest in examining customer satisfaction (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
Giving your data
- It is not mandatory but necessary if you want to sign an agreement with us.
The outcomes of not giving your personal details.
Depending on the situation you may not:
- be able to register in our shop
- be able to use our services
- be able to purchase anything
- be able to get information about discounts and special offers in our shop
You always have a right to delete your information at any particular moment in time. Otherwise, the collection of your data is in accordance with the current law.
PUBLISHING YOUR DATA
Some of your data, including:
- your comment
will be visible for other shop customers if you decide to comment on anything.
We do not expose your e-mail to other customers, unless you do it on your own.
Our shop can automatically adjust some of the data to your needs using the personal details you gave. In case profiling can lead to serious legal consequences or other similar to those, we will only apply profiling if you consent to it.
Remember that you can always withdraw from profiling. Otherwise, it is in accordance with the current law.
TIME OF DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be collected and processed only during the time established by the law, specifically until:
- we are no longer obliged by the law to process your data,
- time established by a contract for making complaints, carrying investigation and defence is no longer applicable,
- you withdraw your agreement to data processing (if it was the basis for that),
- your express your disagreement with the way your data are processed by the administrator and it will be proven that your data were managed in a wrong way
We take the task of protecting your data seriously this is why we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards which are in accordance with the current law. We also use encrypted SSL connections to remain secure in all circumstances.
You have the right to demand:
- the access to your personal information,
- correcting your personal information,
- deleting your personal information,
- restricting the data processing,
- transfer your data to another administrator.
You can also:
object to the way your data are managed (according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR) - in special cases, involving profiling based on the current GDPR’s laws,
- if your personal data are being processed for direct marketing, including profiling,
- involving processed closely linked to direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to use your rights. If you think that your data are being processed illegally, you can file a complaint to a regulatory organ.
- they are saved in your device’s memory (computer, phone, etc.);
- they enable you to access the shop fully,
- they do not change your device’s settings. At any time, using your browser settings, you can delete or block cookies.
To get to know how to manage cookies please read the instruction in your browser (use F1 button). The information may vary depending on which browser you use and you will find it in different subpages of:
more information find you on Wikipedia page.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- a software provider needed to run an online store
- an entity providing the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
- a provider of software that facilitates running a business (eg accounting software)
- an entity providing marketing services *
- other users of the blog available in the Store - in relation to your data published in connection with the addition of a comment
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
* In connection with the above, your personal data may also be processed by entities from outside the European Union. The proper level of protection of your data, including through the use of appropriate security, ensures:
• participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield established by the European Commission's implementing decision as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR